Procedures for Computer Usage
Customers may use Internet
Computer Workstations located at the library. The following is our procedure
for use of these work stations.
Patron must agree to the Technology
To use a computer you must
use your Morrisson-Reeves Library card to log into the computer.
Non-residents must present ID at a Services Desk for a guest pass.
- The Computer Workstations
will turn off / shut down 15 minutes before the library closes for the
- Fines of $3.00 or more will
prohibit use of the Computer Workstations.
- No food and drinks are allowed
at the Computer Workstations.
- When checking out a computer,
the cardholder MUST be present. Computer sharing is allowed, space permitting.
- Computer Work Stations are
checked out for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the user may renew time
as long as no other patrons are in need of the computer station. There
is a 10 session limit per day.
- 2 -12 years of age
may use Computer Workstations in the Youth Service Department.
- Ages 13 and older
may use the Computer Workstations
located throughout the Adult Services Area of the Library.
phone use at MRL:
Please turn your cell phone ringer off or to a non-noise setting upon
entering the Library and keep conversations to a minimum.
· One sided color printouts are 25 cents per page
· Two sided color printouts are 50 cents per page
· One sided black & white printouts are 10 cents per page
· Two sided black & white printouts are 20 cents per page
Only class attendees and MRL
staff are allowed in the lab while a class is being conducted.
These policies are consistent
with all other service policies of Morrisson-Reeves Library.
Draft updated: Summer 2009,
June 2012, March 2017