Indiana Yearly Meeting House
(later First Friends Church)
Southwest corner of 16th and Main Streets


1906

This building, located on East Main between 15th and 16th Streets, was constructed for the newly formed East Main Street Friends Meeting in 1878. It was extensively renovated in 1912. In 1997 it was razed to make way for a CVS store.


c. 1960

Return to Lost Richmond index

 

Return to the Local History Home

©Morrisson-Reeves Library, Richmond, Indiana U.S.A.
http://www.mrlinfo.org

E-mail our Archivist archive@mrlinfo.org