Bimbo Fountain
Mrs. Mary Reeves Foulke, daughter of Caroline Reeves and wife of William Dudley Foulke, erected this fountain in 1912 in memory of her family's dog, Bimbo, who had died the previous year of rabies.  Water bubbled from the top of the fountain for children and from the bottom for neighborhood dogs.  It was originally intended as a means to prevent rabies, because common knowledge at that time held that "lack of water brings on the disease."  (Palladium, 30 Dec 1912) 

The family had the bronze fountain made in Italy, and it includes a bas-relief of Bimbo.  It was located on the north side of the old building in front of the bay window and now resides on the south end of the Historic Courtyard.