Historic Courtyard
Outside the lower level lobby and visible from the entrance ramp is the Historic Courtyard.  Several architectural items from the outside of the 1893 building have been installed here.

Click to view larger images.

Elements salvaged from the facade of the old building include the top pediment, window mullions, "Morrisson-Reeves Library" sign, marble columns and decorative lintel from above the front door.