|Salesmen for the Great
Central Tea Company, 1906
see Dalbey's Centennial Souvenir
Starr Piano Company logo - one of Richmond's largest employers in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries see Lost Richmond
5th Street M. E. Church - located on the site of the current Post Office see Digital Collections
Robert Morrisson (1786-1865) - Founder of the Morrisson Library in 1864 See Biography section
Madonna of the Trail - commemorating pioneer women and located at the entrance to Glen Miller Park see Digital Collections
McGuire Memorial Hall, Art Gallery and Auditorium
Wayne County Court House - from Dalbey's Centennial Souvenir
Esther Griffin White (1869-1954) - Journalist, politician, art collector. See Biography section.
Memorial to the victims of the 1968 explosion - formerly located on the Promenade, now at the SW corner of 5th and Main see Digital Collections
Return to the Local History Home
Richmond, Indiana U.S.A.
E-mail our Archivist firstname.lastname@example.org